Wednesday, December 14, 2011

INTERNSHIP READINESS


Someone who is internship ready shows up on time unless there is an emergency. When you show up be open and ready to learn new things. Internship ready means you are aware of your surroundings and also yourself. Be prepared to make mistakes, but the important thing is how you take the feedback and the steps to fix it. It’s also important to stand out with your ideas and contributions in a group setting to show your enthusiasm for the work you’re producing.

During Module 3, I intend to demonstrate internship readiness by having no absences or being tardy. I’ll do my best not to second guess myself before I raise my hand to speak or while I’m raising my hand in class. I wish to contribute more during Friday feedback and volunteer more for public speaking activities.

To project internship readiness I’m going to change my routine and increase my energy. In the morning, I will set my alarm clock 20 minutes before I normally wake up to avoid getting a late start for work. This will also leave me more time to eat breakfast, which should increase my energy that I need for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment