Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BIOGRAPHY


My full name is Henry Albert Acevedo; I was born in the year 1989 becoming an original of San Francisco. Sometimes when people first meet me they say I don’t look like a Henry. I always thought that was odd but I have experienced it more than once. I’m the type to observe before I move and think before I speak. Being raised in my Salvadorian home meant that there was almost no room for error in what ever you were trying to accomplish. This tough love lead me down a rocky road at first, then I started to find motivation through appreciating lessons learned from other peoples’ experiences. Of course I have my own; even so, engaging in a conversation with people in unique situations or with interesting pasts opens your eyes and sharpens your peripherals. This is the type of community I love to be a part of, a large group of people that stay in touch and really concern themselves with everyone else around them. With great support, you can let your passion lead you in to a successful career for the future. Mine would include computer hardware simply for the fact that it urges me to learn more about it. I want to become computer savvy to benefit myself and the people close to me. As I mature I want to become more approachable, engaging, understanding, and patient. My motto in life is “Live and Let Live”, which for me translates to mind your business and everyone else will mind theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment