Tuesday, September 20, 2011

G-HOUSE

I went to Galileo Academy of Science and Technology in San Francisco. The school is located by the pier and I am glad it is over. I felt the teachers there were just trying to get through their day making learning for us dull. I believe I lost interest after sophomore year because I honestly didn't have to put in much effort to gain high scores. You could say public schools in San Francisco are not very well maintained or thought of. The only good thing I have to say is that all my friends I had met growing up were attending the school. That was luck because this city does not place you by neighborhood but by high scores and random selection almost. My first two years I gave it my best although I can't say the same for my last two years. Bored and tired of school I began cutting classes causing me to fall behind in credits. Forcefully I started attending night school twice a week to get back on track. In the end I still graduated on time so I must admit it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment