Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Personal Reflection During Module 1

PLUS:

- I turned in all homework assignments.

- Until now, I have been getting along with the staff and my colleagues.

- I earned an award for my Business Communications class.

- I earned first place for the Elevator Pitch assignment in Business Communications class.

- I earned a decent grade for my Tech mid term.

- I have become more comfortable speaking in front of a group.

DELTA:

- I earned an infraction for being late once.

- I need to maintain better health.

- I need to complete all homework the night before school.

- I need to get the required hours of sleep every night.

- I should read an assigned chapter, more than once.

- I should take the practice quizzes, more than once.

- I must practice the art of small talk.

- I need to be better prepared before a presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment